God's love Bible promises waterfall card
With Valentines just around the corner, I wanted to do an alternative craft that highlights God’s love for us. This waterfall card has 5 Bible promises about God’s love for us.
Members Download Here
Click the button below to download. If a download window does not open, please check your downloads folder for the file.
Or, purchase individual file HERE
If you’re not a Home or Group member, you can still download this file by purchasing it individually. Simply click below to add to your cart.
- Colouring pens/pencils
- Scoring tool
TIP: This craft depends on neatness and accuracy. You’ll see in the photos I use a scrap piece of paper so I can apply glue right to the edges. My folds are clean and straight.
Paper: Using ordinary printer paper isn’t good enough for this craft. It will be too flimsy, and won’t work as well. Please use a minimum 100GSM or 28lbs.
TEACHERS: If doing this craft with your class, please consider pre-scoring the fold lines and cutting the slits. This will make the craft so much easier for your kids and keep the folds accurate.
- Colour and cut out.
- Score fold lines (don’t skip this step!)
- Cut 2 slits on panel.
- Pre-fold all folds
- Fold and glue pull tab.
- Fold pull strip in half on the fold line.
- Position over back panel with arrows pointing downwards.
- Insert tabs through cut slits, and turn over.
- Glue the tabs to the back of the panel.
- Turn over and glue Bible verses to the strips. Leave the square with the cross last.
- If the pull tab catches on the bottom card when pushing up, give the bottom card a tiny curl on the bottom edge – this will stop the pull tab from catching.
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAPER from Amazon** which I use for ALL my crafts because it’s a bit thicker than ordinary printer paper and prints brilliantly!!!
** This is an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a tiny portion of the sale (this does not increase the price for you!).