Maybe working in a supermarket? This is how close Jesus would come. He wouldn’t be an unreachable celebrity or the like, He would be that guy working around the corner, someone who you could have a chat to who always had time for you.
Let’s teach our children the version of Christ where He is approachable, and IS a true friend today.
Materials & Equipment
- Colouring Tools
- Colouring In
Please view entire PDF before printing and select correct pages to print.
or, purchase file here
- Print, colour and cut out pieces.
- Fold “workstation” along lines to make a box shape and glue together.
- Glue arms by matching the letters. The letters should touch each other.
- Bend Jospeh’s arm that is holding the chisel.
- Position Jesus and Joseph. Either balance or glue them in place.
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAPER from Amazon** which I use for ALL my crafts because it’s a bit thicker than ordinary printer paper and prints brilliantly!!!
** This is an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a tiny portion of the sale (this does not increase the price for you!).