While we think talking is a great way to relay information, God used many different ways to communicate – visions, angels, parables, prophecies, and, of course His son Jesus!
God was ready for the Gospel to go to people the Jews considered unclean. The vision Peter received remained a mystery until Cornelius’ servants called him to meet with their master and then it’s meaning became clear!
Unless you have a classroom full of children with Jewish descent, celebrate with them that God gave grace to everyone back then so that we could received the Gospel too!
Materials & Equipment
- Colouring Tools
- Craft Knife
- Colouring In
Please view entire PDF before printing and select correct pages to print.
or, purchase file here
- Teachers Tip! Make this craft before your lesson to show your children how it is meant to look.
- Colour and cut out all pieces.
- Optional: Cut the right side and top of the door so it can open.
- Adults only, use a craft knife to cut the slits in the space above Peter.
- Insert the sheet with animals through the two slits so they can slide. If they get stuck, recut the sides neatly.
- Glue the front of the house on panel A so that it can open.
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAPER from Amazon** which I use for ALL my crafts because it’s a bit thicker than ordinary printer paper and prints brilliantly!!!
** This is an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a tiny portion of the sale (this does not increase the price for you!).