Father's Day Toolbox Bible Promise Craft
Father’s Day is a great day of the year to simply say, “Thanks dad!”, for all that they do. Good dad’s are a gift from God and we should thank God if we have one in our lives. This Father’s Day craft is a simple one to remind a father-figure in our lives of God’s promises as God-given tools in their lives!
Materials & Equipment
- Colouring Tools
- Craft Knife (Adults only)
- Thick coloured stock to attach toolbox (half A4 or letter size)
Members Download Here
Click the button below to download. If a download window does not open, please check your downloads folder for the file.
Or, purchase individual file HERE
If you’re not a member, you can still download this file by purchasing it individually. Simply click below to add to your cart.
- Colour and cut out.
- *ADULTS* slice along the dotted lines for the tools to slide in.
- Glue the bottom and side edges of the toolbox and attach to stock.
- Insert tools.
- Kids can decorate background with pens and stickers.
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAPER from Amazon** which I use for ALL my crafts because it’s a bit thicker than ordinary printer paper and prints brilliantly!!!
** This is an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a tiny portion of the sale (this does not increase the price for you!).