When the students at Gilgal needed to make an extra room and decided to build it themselves, they did not expect to witness a floating axehead! In this story we read about a miracle where a lost and sunken axehead floated to the surface of the water!Click to read more...
We have all lost things, and I’m sure many of us have turned to God to ask Him to help us find those things. God cares enough about the little things in our life to get involved and help out.
Materials & Equipment
- Colouring Tools
- Craft knife (adults only)
Alternate craft for Kindergarten age here.
Please view entire PDF before printing and select correct pages to print.
Or, purchase individual file HERE
- Pre-cut slits in the river with a craft knife, so children do not need to do this.
- Colour and cut out.
- Mountain-fold on dashed line on the strip with the axehead. Insert this in the slits so the ends are under the image – the flap will keep this strip in place when the “wood” strip is pulled through.
- Insert the bottom end of the wooden strip into the bottom slit.
- To play: position wood over Elisha’s hand. Pull downwards through bottom slit. Then pull the flap on the axe strip and pull upwards.
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAPER from Amazon** which I use for ALL my crafts because it’s a bit thicker than ordinary printer paper and prints brilliantly!!!
** This is an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a tiny portion of the sale (this does not increase the price for you!).