Materials & Equipment
- Colouring Tools
- Colouring In
Please view entire PDF before printing and select correct pages to print.
Or, purchase file here
- Teachers Tip! Make this craft before your lesson to show your children how it is meant to look.
- Colour and cut out all pieces.
- Cut on dotted lines. Bend the wings around and slot the wings into each other. Glue into place.
- Fold the bottom flaps around to make a circle base so the angel can stand up.
- Slightly press the angel flat so it’s not so round.
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAPER from Amazon** which I use for ALL my crafts because it’s a bit thicker than ordinary printer paper and prints brilliantly!!!
** This is an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a tiny portion of the sale (this does not increase the price for you!).